Get Started With WeGame! Download WeGame Client
Download or instantly play hundreds of games.
Record video or take screenshots directly from your favorite games.
Automatically let the world know via Facebook/Twitter how 1337 you are.
Team Fortress 2
About Team Fortress 2
- ...that when you reload the Pistol as a Scout the animation in the first person view differs from the one in third person?
- ...that the first spoken reference to an opposing team was made by the BLU Soldier in Meet the Sandvich?
- ...that in Meet the Scout, the Scout reloads his Scattergun once, but the shotgun shell appears from thin air?
- ...that in Meet the Sniper, when the Demoman's bottle is embedded in his skull, his eye actually appears to be (mostly) undamaged?
- ...that both teams appear to be run by a mysterious woman known only as The TF Announcer?
- ...that competitive players of the Heavy sometimes use a trackball instead of a mouse to turn around quickly?
- ...that, in Meet the Sniper, the bobble-head civilian is standing on the Team Fortress Classic logo?
- ...that although the Pyro is right handed, he holds the Fire axe left-handed?
- ...that the Demoman will still drink from his Bottle and belch when it is smashed?
- ...that despite the Heavy's constant belittlement regarding the size of his opponents and teammates alike, the Sniper is in fact slightly taller?
- ...that there are 4 official art styles in Team Fortress 2, industrial, prairie, alpine and desert?
- ...that the Force-A-Nature is manufactured in Portugal?
- ...that the excited Scout in the Force-A-Nature ad also appears in slighty altered form as the icon for the 'You'll Feel a Little Prick' Medic Achievement?
- ...that a common complaint with most shotguns is that they reload
- ...that the balls the Sandman hits are 'All Ballers League' brand balls?
- ...that Bonk! Atomic Punch comes in two flavors, Cherry Fission and BLUtonium Berry?
- ...that the Scout's baseball can be reflected by a Pyros compression blast?
- ...that a Scout can assist in his own death if he is hit by his reflected baseball then killed by an opponent?
- ...that Natascha's model in the game files is 'Ludmila'?
- ...that a Pyro can perform a rocket jump by air-blasting a rocket at his feet?
- ...that the Sniper lives in his camper van?
- ...that the Heavy's hands are so large, he grips the pump of his shotgun with only his thumb and index finger?
- ...that the readying animation for Bonk! Atomic Punch is the same as the Bat and the ball-less Sandman?
- ...that if killed as an Engineer by your own Sentry, the Deathcam shot shows your name with the enemy team's colors?
- ...that the steering wheel is on the left-hand side in the Snipers camper van (as opposed to Australian cars which are right-sided)?
- ...that 4 classes are known smokers: the Demoman, the Sniper, the Soldier and the Spy?
- ...that the Sniper isn’t wearing his glove when he brushes his teeth in Meet the Sniper?
- ...that the plural of "Dummkopf" is "Dummköpfe" and not "Dummkopfs"?
- ...that the Medic and Heavy speak several phrases in German and Russian respectively?
- ...that the Spy speaks phrases in Italian, French and Spanish?
- ...that the Demoman, Sniper and the Scout are the only classes to have known family members?
- ...that the liquid splash when equipping Bonk! uses the same effect as the acid splatters emitted by the antlion workers in Half Life 2: Episode Two?
- ...that the Sniper became a master of Jarate after being insulted by the enemy Spy?
- ...that the map of Australia in the bottom right corner of the Jarate advertisement is missing Tasmania?
- ...that there is a neutral black suitcase in the game files, suggesting some form of one-flag CTF may have been scrapped before release?
- ...that shooting an enemy at
the same time as your Sentry gun (and killing them) will result in you assisting yourself?
- ...that Pyros are not always guaranteed to get assists on people they set on fire, even if the enemy is still on fire when he is killed?
- ...that Team Fortress 2 has a popular fan-made podcast, called the Control Point podcast?
- ...that the Heavy cannot be stunned while eating his Sandvich?
- ...that although, in Meet the Soldier, the rockets fired at the beginning make the crit sound, none actually have the crit particle effect surrounding them?
- ...that a Heavy's Showdown taunt (code-wise) kills with a wide yet invisible bullet?
- ...that if you shoot an enemy in the head with the sniper rifle while you are not scoped, it will not count as a headshot even if the enemy dies?
- ...that the Snipers parents live on Adelaide Street, Australia (Red House on the left)?
- ...that despite breaking upon a backstab, the promotional image of the Razorback shows it with a knife embedded in it, and very much intact?
- ...that Pipeline was the first official map to take place at night?
- ...that Sawmill was the first official map to feature weather effects?
- ...that the Sniper's father is more than slightly disappointed he did not become a doctor?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln
- ...that a BLU Spy periodically appeared behind the RED Sniper in the Day 3 post of the Sniper Update before the Spy Update was ultimately revealed?
- ...that in the Razorback update, the Dead Ringer can be seen in the 'dead' Spy's hand before it was officially announced?
- ...that the Spy ordered the Cloak and Dagger and Dead Ringer Spy Watches from the 'Dapper Rogue Catalogue for the Gentleman Scoundrel'?
- ...that Sawmill is built on top of an abandoned Spytech base?
- ...that the Spy can change his skeleton in an excruciatingly painful but worthwhile fashion using his Crab-Walking Kit?
- ...that the background in the Bonk! Atomic Punch page for the Scout Update revealed the Payload Race match mode before it was announced on Day 2 of the Sniper/Spy Update?
- ...that on 17th May 2009, Meet the Spy was leaked onto Youtube?
- ...that at the end of Meet the Spy he stabs the Heavy and Soldier to the tune of the ending flourish?
- ...that in Meet the Spy, the first hats for the Heavy and Sniper could be seen before they were officially revealed?
- ...that the RED Spy is in a relationship with the BLU Scout's mother?
- ...that Meet the Spy is the first Meet the Team video to have someone killed by their own teammate?
- ...that the bore of the Ambassador has been estimated to be around .88 cal?
- ...that in Meet the Spy, when the Scout is flipping the RED Spy's butterfly knife, the blade hits his knuckles, although he sucks his thumb?
- ...that despite having eight children, the Scout's mom somehow managed to keep her figure?
- ...that by crouch jumping with the Scout you can jump on the torches in Egypt's spawn and take damage?
- ...that the Spy achievement 'Skullpluggery' and the Sniper achievement 'Self-destruct Sequence' are the first 2 achievements to have the same image?
- ...that if you join Saxton Hale's Jarate course, you also get an outline course for Drunken Boxing, Drunken Headbutting, Drunken Cry-Fighting, Drunken Apology-Making and Shaolin Drunken Knife Wrestling?
- ...that Saxton Hale's Jarate pills triple the size of your kidneys, and as a side-effect causes your organs to shut down?
- ...that in the last three panels of the Jarate advert comic, the Sniper's hat is worn backward?
- ...that the appearance of the most common Saxton Hale image and the comic in which the Sniper becomes a Jarate master are based on on old advertisement endorsed by bodybuilder Charles Atlas?
- ...that an image of the Scout's mother is engraved on the Ambassador?
- ...that the Medic was the only class not to recieve a taunt attack in his own update?
- ...that some of the BLU emergency panels shown in Meet the Spy include: Depressed, Is Drunk, Lost Dracula, Is A Man, Is A Women, On Toilet, Opened Briefcase, On Break, Found Dracula, Mangled, Needs Roommate, Needs A Ride, Stole Car, Has Evil Twin, Leaked Video and Hungry?
- ...that in Meet the Spy, the BLU Sniper holds the sniper rifle left-handed?
- ...that the Scout wears a left-handed batter's helmet, despite the fact he is a right-handed batter?
- ...that due to connection problems, a server can end up having low gravity, mixed-up animations or different weapons for different classes as well as mismatched textures?
- ...that a Pyros compression blast can help other classes get to places that are typically unreachable, (though the Pyro has to be on the opposing team to the recipient)?
- ...that it is possible to kill a player on the winning side during humiliation?
- ...that the Sniper is the first class to recieve two unlockables for the same weapon slot, as both the Razorback and Jarate are secondary weapons?
- ...that even though the Razorback is said to have a car battery taped to the back, it is actually taped to the front?
- ...that if a Medic is killed before activating a fully charged Kritzkrieg, the Medic will be briefly surrounded with electricity?
- ...that the hieroglyphs in Egypt include the Heavy with his minigun, the Spy backstabbing someone, a level 1 Sentry, a Sapper, and the Backstab symbol?
- ...that a Pyro can set Huntsman arrows on fire, adding an afterburn effect to the shot (with this also producing a different kill icon)?
- ...that the security camera at the front of BLU's 2Fort base is actually RED?
- ...that a Pyro's airblast can reflect enemy Jarate and Huntsman arrows?
- ...that the Ambassador originally couldn't destroy Engineer buildings or Demoman sticky bombs?
- ...that the Ambassador originally only did Mini-Crit headshots?
- ...that in the Meet the Scout video, the Scout actually double jumps off the shipping container?
- ...that the Soldier is known to post on the TF2 Official Blog?
- ...that the Sniper and Spy are the only classes that don't say "Boo" when they jeer?
- ...that there is a one in ten chance that when taunting with the Disguise kit, the Spy will do a (Spy)crab impression?
- ...that the RED Spy refers to the BLU Scout's mother affectionately as "Ma Petite Chou-fleur", or "My Little Cauliflower"?
- ...that the Sniper was the first class to recieve a taunt kill with a primary weapon?
- ...that all classes except the Scout and possibly the Pyro have either stubble or facial hair?
- ...that Jarate can hit people on the other side of a starting gate?
- ...that the Sniper originally fired his Huntsman in a right-handed manner?
- ...that the Spy was the first class to be able to do 2 different taunts with the same weapon?
- ...that the Pyro was the only class to receive a class update without receiving a new taunt?
- ...that ever since the incident in Meet the Spy, the Sniper now has a scar on his face that stretches from his ear to his nose?
- ...that the Ambassador was originally able to shoot through multiple targets?
- ...that cylinder does not rotate when a shot is fired with the Revolver or the Ambassador?
- ...that the Engineer uses a monkey wrench?
- ...that the theme song has exactly nine beats at the end, the same number as there are classes?
- ...that after the Scout touches the camera lens in Meet the Scout, he leaves a finger print that stays there the rest of the video?
- ...the the Meet the Spy video is the only Meet the Team video to be released alongside its relevant class update?
- ...that the Spy is currently the only class to hold a primary weapon with one hand?
- ...that Mann Co. can be rearranged as 'Con Man'?
- ...that 2Fort takes place at 3:07 in the afternoon, as shown by the clock in the room at the top of the spiral staircase?
- ...that the RED Spy never removes his mask, not even when making love?
- ...that Valve has adopted a policy against using external programs to idle (with those who didn't before the 2nd September receiving the Cheater's lament)?
- ...that the Sniper's voice actor, John Patrick Lowrie, is married to Ellen McLain, voice actress for the Announcer?
- ...the Scout, the Sniper and the Spy are the only 3 classes that do not wear boots?
- ...that the Medic and Demoman are the only classes without any weapons that fire bullets?
- ...that in Meet the Spy, the apparant Scout touches the intelligence, though in-game this would cause him to lose his disguise?
- ...that the Medic is the only class holding a secondary weapon on the class selection screen?
- ...that the pressure tank on the Pyro's back is for air rather than fuel, as the fuel for the flamethrower is contained in a large kerosene gas tank inside the flamethrower itself?
- ...that the Soldier and the Pyro are the only 2 classes to die of environmental death in a Meet the Team video (as both are killed by a moving train in Meet the Scout)?
- ...that the sapper only has one wire when being held by the Spy, but gains a second wire when attached to a building?
- ...that the Razorback is the only weapon that is visible at all times when equipped?
- ...the Spy is the only class in the character selecetion screen to hold a different weapon in his HUD image and his character select model, with his HUD appearance holding the Revolver and his model holding a knife?
- ...the class icon for the Demoman in the character selection screen is left-handed?
- ...that in Meet the Engineer the back of the truck behind the RED Engineer is filled with BLU Intelligence Cases?
- ...the taunt kill icon for the Huntsman depicts a gloved right hand, though the Sniper wears his glove on his left hand?
- ...the Sniper only wears a left hand glove in the world view, but wears two in the player view?
- ...the Scout's "No otha' class gonna do dat!" line is the one time a class has actually referred to themselves as a class?
- ...that the Pyro and the Spy are both voiced by the same voice actor?
- ...that in "Meet the Demoman" the RED team comes out of the Attacking spawn, and BLU comes out of the Defending spawn?
- ...that Pipeline matches take place at 3:07 AM, the same time as 2fort (3:07 PM), but with a 12 hour difference?
- ...that in Meet the Engineer the 'campfire' near the truck is actually a burning BLU Sniper's corpse?
- ...that the Soldier has personally killed 6,078 men in cold blood while looking them in the eye; jumped on 1,455 live grenades; and stuffed fourteen feet of his own intestine back into his stomach?
- ...that the Dead Ringer does not have an in-game world model?
- ...that Saxton Hale single-handedly wiped out the deadly Indonesian Berzerker Shark?
- ...that the model for the Engineer has no eyeballs, as his goggles are actually part of his face (unlike the Demoman's eyepatch)?
- ...that the Demoman is only class with visible eyes that aren't blue?
- ...that the Spy fights with his knife in his right hand, but fences with his left?
- ...that if you reload the Revolver or the Ambassador and quickly pull out the Dead Ringer, the Spy will appear to have three arms?
- ...that reloading the Force-A-Nature after firing one shot will throw away the second round, effectively wasting it?
- ...that Goldrush matches take place at 9:07AM?
- ...that if you reload after firing one shot of the shotgun, two shells are reloaded instead of one?
- ...that the first aluminum baseball bat were produced in the 1970's, at least two years after the game's setting?
- ...that the Demoman is the only class whose emblem differs from the logo on their shoulder?
- ...that the Sentry Gun the Soldier rocket jumps on in Meet the Soldier is a level 2 sentry, whereas the scene before shows it as a level 3?
- ...that it was once possible to stop the trains on Well?
- ...that the kit the Spy uses to disguise himself is called the Spytron 3000?
- ...that the BLU Spy has white cigarettes inside his disguise kit, despite them appearing brown on the player model?
- ...that at least seven of the nine classes have a designated job and a unique motto that were given in Trailer 2, the exceptions being the Pyro and the Medic?
- ...that a fully charged Medic can deploy his ÜberCharge, even when he isn't healing anybody?
Team Fortress 2 Interesting Facts News
Team Fortress 2 Interesting Facts Links
Team Fortress 2 Interesting Facts Videos
Team Fortress 2 Interesting Facts Screenshots
Team Fortress 2 Interesting Facts Blogs
www.rockpapershotgun.com: There are nearly as many Team Fortress 2 hats as there are snarky jokes about Team Fortress 2 hats. ... It's certainly an interesting decision, though not exactly a surprising one. ..... So please, don't try and tell me how things are, I'm fully fucking aware of how things are and fighting for better terms for content creators is how things are, how the world works and a damn sight more useful for everyone in the chain than sitting there pointing out that life is unfair so deal with ...
www.vanillatf2.org: A VanillaTF2 spy birdy already told us Zaibatsu is in contact with an organisation, unfortunately the bird has no Dignity and reFused to name the cool team out of fear of being k1cked by its Fnatical owner. ... We've seen the team stream with comms, demo packs, team configs and youtube videos, they can't provide those things without an actual team, so will they try to find a new premiership level TF2 team? ipz has said he'll continue to release videos about competitive ...
www.gameranx.com: It's time to make some hats for TF2. ... Additionally, the tool also allows creators to see how their item will look on any of TF2's characters. Items vetted through the tool are tagged with a gold star so members of the public will ...
news.esea.net: His priorities were clearly things other than TF2, proven by the long breaks he would take between maps to go for a smoke or when he would make an early night of it to go spend time with his girlfriend. As much a fan of Tyrone .... Will be interesting to see how tyrones team performs without the massive damage banny lays out and how bannys team plays without tyrones incredible ability to keep his team positive despite bannys intenseness. I'm looking forward to that ...