Videos of StarCraft 2
Starcraft II Terran Demo - part 1Part 1 of Blizzard's Starcraft 2 Terran demo video
Starcraft II Terran Demo - part 2Part 2 of the Starcraft II Terran demo
GDC08: StarCraft 2 Protoss GameplayGame : StarCraft 2 Developer : Blizzard Entertainment Release Date : TBA StarCraft 2 Protoss gameplay from the Game Developers Conference 2008.
StarCraft 2 Zerg UnveilingGame : StarCraft 2 Developer : Blizzard Entertainment Release Date : TBA Unveiling of the Zerg race. Shaky cam video.
Starcraft 2 Zerg released!First video of the Zerg! High-Res Screenshots: http://www.starfeeder.com/blog/archives/starcraft_2_zerg_screenshots/
StarCraft 2 Zerg GameplayGame : StarCraft 2 Developer : Blizzard Entertainment Release Date : TBA StarCraft 2 Zerg gameplay.
Starcraft 2 Zerg gameplay videoWatch the new Zerg in action! Hi-Res screens: http://www.starfeeder.com/blog/archives/starcraft_2_zerg_screenshots/ http://starfeeder.com
Progamer Savior playing the new Zerg!Savior a top Starcraft player, takes the new Zerg for a spin... enjoy!
Screenshots of StarCraft 2
About StarCraft 2
Starcraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival. The game is set for release on PC and Mac on July 27, 2010
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Game StatsAdd to Game Library
173,281 hours played