Videos of Oblivion
College Party...... Oblivion StyleMe and the Mages at the Arcane University get our groove on. Light show, disco ball , and music, it's one rockin' party!!
My Adoring Fan is EmoI got tired of him following me around so I told him to beat it. He took it a bit too seriously...
Oblivion Trailer PS3The official PS3 Oblivion trailer Oblivion was ratet the game of the year 2007
Deadly ReflexDeadly Reflex is a pretty awesome mod that greatly enhances the combat of Oblivion. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8273 This video simply advertises the swordplay in it. There's advanced magic effects and even mounted combat! Song is John Frusciante - Mascara Please visit www.bloodandblunder.com also!
Oblivion Dungeon run(test)obviously just a test run, my first vid on the newly supported oblivion game...if anyone has any information on how i can setup my audio to work properly, i would greatly appreciate it
Adoring Fan MassacreThe Adoring Fan annoys me.
Mountain ClimbingA walk through one of [what I believe] is one of the more sceanic passes in Vanilla Oblivion. Though, I didn't stop to smell the roses much because a blasted Oblivion gate ruined the atmoshpere. Ah well, maybe I'll upload another run later after I smash that gate
Mountain Climbing (redone)After watching my first video, I felt the quality after compressing with the DivX codec was simply an eyesore. This time around I used the x264 codec and I think this is the one I'll be sticking with. The size is a little over 70mb larger (over twice the size of DivX compression) but I think it's worth it. WeGame Default is 527mb (ouch!) x264 reduced it to 118mb DivX at highest compression is 38mb I notice just a little noise around the sky and slight smearing on paths while I'm running, using x264, also a bit of noise around the ogre... But DivX smears most tree appearance, much of the sky, and anything beyond 10 feet of my location.
Screenshots of Oblivion
Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the latest PC and next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse you into the experience.
* Live Another Life in Another World. Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
* Next Generation Graphics. Pixel-shader effects and high definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
* First Person Melee and Magic. An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
* Radiant AI. This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
* Realistic Characters. Oblivion's features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other and you.
* Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges. The enormous world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items and persuading friends keep the challenges coming.
, the fourth game in the Elder Scrolls series, is set within the province of Cyrodiil, the heartland and Imperial capital of Tamriel. Emperor Uriel Septim VII is assassinated in flight from his own palace, but just before he dies he passes to you - the foreordained of his dreams - the mystic Amulet of Kings. The adventure begins with the quest to find Uriel's lost and illegitimate son, the only heir to the throne. In a world where the forces of darkness seek their ultimate dominion over the ranks of man and mer alike, you alone stand between the future of Tamriel and the gates of Oblivion.
Game StatsAdd to Game Library
116,357 hours played