Get Started With WeGame! Download WeGame Client
Download or instantly play hundreds of games.
Record video or take screenshots directly from your favorite games.
Automatically let the world know via Facebook/Twitter how 1337 you are.
About Misc Gaming
- Night Elves
- Blood Elves
World of Warcraft features ten different races: Draeni, Dwarves, Gnomes, Humans, Night Elves, Blood Elves , Orcs , Tauren, Trolls, and Undead.
The game's races are divided into two factions: the Alliance and the Horde. Characters may only interact with other players within their faction. Depending on the players faction, certain quests will be available to one and not the other. As well as certain areas and cities within the world will be hostile to one, and friendly to another.
21,000 years ago, Sargeras, the Destroyer of Worlds, corrupted the Eredar race, forcing a small group of uncorrupted calling themselves the Draenei to flee their homeworld of Argus. Escaping the wrath of Sargeras required the continual evacuation of worlds until landing on what they called Draenor, home of the Orcs. However, after many years of peace, the orcs were corrupted by Sargeras' agent, Kil'Jaeden, forcing the Draenei to flee again. This resulted in Draenor collapsing in on itself, becoming what is now known as the Outlands. Fleeing the ravaged world of Draenor, the
used the dimension traveling ship Exodar to reach the world of Azeroth. Upholding the tenets of the Holy Light, The
hope to assemble a coalition of warriors to combat the Burning Legion and put a stop to their Burning Crusade.
- Gemcutting- Passive: Jewelcrafting skill increase by 5
- Gift of the Naaru- Active: Heals the target 50 + 15/Level over 15 sec - 40 yd range - 1.5 sec cast - 3 min cooldown.
- Heroic Presence - passive: Increases chance to hit by 1% for you and all party members within 30 yards.
- Shadow Resistance - passive: Shadow Resistance increased by 10
of Ironforge are a race of stalwart humanoids,living in the icy mountains of Khaz Mohdan. The
believe that the Titans created them from stone, and have set out to all corners of the world to shed light on their murky past. Available classes to the
are Hunter, Paladin, Priet, Rogue, and Warrior.
- Stoneform - active: While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increases by 10%. Lasts 8 sec. - 3 min cooldown
- Gun Specialization - passive: Your chance to critically hit with Guns is increased by 1%
- Forst Resistance - passive: All Dwarves get +10 Frost Resistance
- Find Treasure - passive: Activate to see treasure chests on mini map - lasts until canceled - no cooldown
are known to be brilliant and obcessed with developing cutting edge technology and making man made marvels of engineering. Once residing in the technological city of Gnomeregan, the
shared resources from the forested Dun Morogh Peaks with their Dwarven cousins. The gnomes ambitious designs are what fuels most of the Dwarves' weapons and vehicles. However,a Trogg invasion forced the evacuation of the gnomes beloved city. As a last ditch effort to protect his people, High Tinker Mekkatorque ordered the mass radiation to try and remove the troggs. However, this simply made them stronger, leaving Gnomeregan both uninhabitable and invfested.
- Escape Artist - active: Activate to break out of a Root or Snare effect - Instant - 1 min, 45 sec. cooldown
- Expansive Mind- passive: Increase Intelligence by 5%
- Arcane Resistance - passive: Reduces the chance to be hit by Arcane Spells by 2%.
- Engineering Specialization - passive: 15 skill bonus to Engineering
of Stormwind are a resilient race, having survived an invasion by the Orcs in the First War. During the Second War, the
allied with the Alliance to take back their homeland of Azeroth. With the recent invasion of the Burning Legion which left the northern kingdom of Lordaeron in ruins - Stormwind now stands as the last stronghold of human civilization. The
of Stormwind are considered to be among the fiercest warriors.
- Perception - passive: Increases stealth detection by 5 points
- The Human Spirit - passive: Increase Spirit by 3%
- Diplomacy - passive: 10% bonus to faction point gain
- Every Man for Himself - Active: Activate to remove all root effects and all effects which result it loss of control of you character. 2 min cooldown.
- Sword specialization - passive: Expertise with Swords and Two-Handed Swords increased by 5.
- Mace Specialization - passive: Expertise with Swords and Two-Handed Swords increased by 5.
were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft. This immortal race were the first to study magic and spread it throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before warcraft 1. The
reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a cataclysmic war between the two races. The
barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their homeland was obliterated and enveloped by the sea. Until recently, the
closed themselves off from the rest of the world and remained hidden atop their mountain of Hyjal for thousands of years. The reemergence the Burning Legion brought the
out of their long sleep. The
are for the first time, allying themselves with other races to insure the safety of Azeroth. As a race,
are typically honorable and just, but they are very distrusting of the 'lesser races'. They are nocturnal by nature and their shadowy powers often warrants the same distrust that they have for their mortal allies.
- Shadowmeld - active: Activate while immobile and out of combat to enter stealth mode - lasts until canceled - 2 minute cooldown
- Elusiveness - passive - Rogue/Druid only: Reduces the chance enemies have to see you while in stealth
- Quickness - passive: Reduces the chance melee and ranged attacks will hit you by 2%
- Wisp Spirit - passive: Become a wisp when dead with movement speed increase of 75% (Instead of the normal 50%)
- Nature Resistance- passive: Reduces the chance you will be hit by nature spells by 2%
For nearly seven thousand years, the high elves cultivated a magical kingdom within the forests of northern Lordaeron. But five years ago, the undead Scourge invaded Quel'Thalas and drove the elves to the verge of extinction. Led by the evil death knight Arthas, the Scourge destroyed the mystical Sunwell, thereby severing the elves from the source of their arcane power. The remaining elves have joined together and reclaimed much of their homeland. Calling themselves "
", these grim survivors are motivated to reclaiming the vast powers they once had. Inspired by the leadership of their beloved prince, Kael'thas Sunstrider, the
now seek out new sources of arcane magic and the means of defending their land against the atrocities of the Scourge.
- Arcane affinity - passive: Enchanting skill increased by 10.
- Arcane Torrent - active: Silences all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec. In addition, you gain 6% Mana restored or 15 Runic Power/Energy.
- Magic Resistance - passive: All resistances increased by 5.
The savage, green-skinned
are one of the most prolific races of Azeroth. Commonly believed to be brutal and mindless, possessing no humanity or empathy for other races. Born on the world of Draenor, the
were brought into the kingdom of Stormwind through the dimensional gateway known as the Dark Portal and forced to wage war on the Humans. Although few are aware of the
once cultivated a noble, Shamanistic society on the world of Draenor. However, the
clans were corrupted by the Burning Legion and used as pawns in the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. The Orcs managed to rebel, however, and they were ultimately able to help turn the tide against their diabolic masters. Led by the young Warchief, Thrall, the
have reclaimed their strength and honor. Now, the
stand ready to fight not for the sake of conquest, but for their right to survive in their adopted world.
- Blood Fury - active: Increases attack power by (level*4)+2 and your spell power by (level*2)+3
- Hardiness - passive: 15% resistance to stun and knockout effects.
- Command - passive: Pet melee damage increased by 5%.
- Axe Specialization - passive: Expertise with Axes, Fist Weapons and Two-Handed Axes increased by 5.
are bestial creatures who live in the grassy, open barrens of central Kalimdor. They live to serve nature and maintain the balance between the wild things of the land and the restless spirit of the elements. Despite their enormous size and brute strength, the peaceful
seek to cultivate a quiet, tribal society. However, when provoked by conflict,
are stubborn enemies who will use every ounce of their strength to smash their enemies. Under the leadership of their ancient chief, Cairne Bloodhoof, the
allied themselves with the Orcs during the invasion of the Burning Legion.
- War Stomp - active: Activate to stun up to 5 opponents within 8 yards - lasts 2 sec - 2 min cooldown
- Endurance - passive: Base Health increased by 5%
- Cultivation - passive: 15 skill bonus to Herbalism
- Nature Resistance - passive: Reduces the chance you will be hit by nature spells by 2%
The vicious Jungle
, who populate the numerous islands of the South Seas, are known for their mysticism and cruelty. Barbarous and superstitious, the
have a burning disdain for all other races.One tribe, however, was forced to overcome its prejudices when it encountered the Orc Warchief, Thrall, and his mighty Horde. The
of the Darkspear tribe, long since exiled from their ancestral lands in Stranglethorn Vale, were nearly destroyed by a band of aquatic Murlocs, but Thrall and the Horde managed to save them. In return the grateful
swore an oath of allegiance to the Horde.
Led by the cunning Shadow Hunter, Vol'jin, the Darkspear Trolls now make their home in Durotar along with their Orcish allies. Their village, named after their fallen tribal elder, Sen'jin, lies along the eastern coast of the rocky land. The Darkspear tribe also occupies tracts within the nearby jungles of the Echo Isles.
As part of the Horde, the
have extended their loyalty to the Tauren, but they have distrust for the manipulative Forsaken, whom they believe will visit only misery and strife upon their allies.
- Berserking - active: Increases your casting and attack speed by 20%. Lasts 10 sec. 3 minute cooldown
- Regeneration - passive: 10% health regen bonus, 10% active in combat
- Beast Slaying - passive: 5% damage bonus to Beasts
- Throwing Specialization - passive: Your chance to critically hit with Throwing Weapons is increased by 1%
- Bow Specialization - passive: Your chance to critically hit with Bows is increased by 1%.
- Da Voodoo Shuffle - passive: Reduces the duration of all movement imparing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon!
Having broken free from the tyrannical rule of the Lich King, a renegade group of undead seek to retain their own free will while destroying all those who oppose them. Known as the
, this group is dedicated to serving their leader, the banshee queen Sylvanas Windrunner. These dark warriors have established a secret stronghold beneath the ruins of Lordaeron's former capital city. Situated deep beneath the cursed Tirisfal Glades, the labyrinthine Undercity is a sprawling citadel of evil. Within its shadowy confines, Sylvanas' royal apothecaries scramble to develop a devastating new plague - one which will not only eradicate their hated Scourge rivals, but the rest of humanity as well. The
have entered into an alliance of convenience with the primitive and brutish races of the Horde. Holding no real loyalty for their newfound comrades, the
have tricked them into fighting against their common enemy - the Lich King.
- Will of the Forsaken - active: Activate to remove any Fear, Sleep, and Charm effects - 2 min cooldown
- Cannibalize - active: Activate to regenerate 7% of total health every 2 sec. by consuming Humanoid or Undead corpses within 5 yds - lasts 10 sec - 2 min cooldown
- Underwater Breathing - passive: Underwater breath lasts 233% longer than normal
- Shadow Resistance - passive: Reduces the chance you will be hit by shadow spells by 2%
World of Warcraft Races News
World of Warcraft Races Links
World of Warcraft Races Videos
World of Warcraft Races Screenshots
World of Warcraft Races Blogs
runninghood-amanda.blogspot.com: A few weeks ago, I decided to do something a little crazy. Well CRAZY is all relative. But it felt a little crazy then and it surely feels a little crazy now. A good crazy. An exhilarating crazy. The kind of crazy that makes you feel like ...
blizzplanet.com: Blizzard gave us access to the starting Pandaren area (The Wandering Isle), and we were able to play through with any of the Pandaran classes. I created a female Pandaren Monk and got to play through The Wandering Isle.
www.nothankstocake.com: For the past two years, I've participated in Jodi's Race for Awareness in Denver. The event is always held the first weekend of June, and has become my very favorite race of the year.
biketreksracing.com: Racing in their own words – WOW what a week! by edrollason on Apr 30, 2013 • 3:27 pm No Comments. Ruth Taylor blogs from a frantic but very rewarding week of racing that saw her reach her season target and move up to second cat…
wow.joystiq.com: Does WoW need new animations. Each race has a directed spell case, a omnidirectional spell cast, reactions to various effects like drowning, being strangled. These animations have been expanded over the years as new ...