Videos of EVE Online
BINFORD Rifter-TourSome BINFORD Corp members enjoying a tour with their Rifters in the region of Metropolis. Video done by Nefeylia Ira. Environment : Eve-Online
Eve Online TestTesting the WeGame client, very impressed so far. Fraps was always quite stuttery on my laptop, and WeGame isn't. Yay!
Inverted ColorsSolely for troubleshooting. Anyone else having this issue?
Hunting in 0.0Hunting in 0.0
EVE-Online TestTesting out the we game program. Just in case you want to know, the ship in the video is a harpy.
caldari rookie shipi thorght id start putting eve vids on here
ooo big scarey police captinrun its a big gay red dude haha
Taking out a space station :-)kaboom
Screenshots of EVE Online
About EVE Online
Quite Some Time in the Future in a Galaxy Rather Far Away
EVE Online is the forerunner of next generation massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) set in a world of galactic magnitude and governed by a hyper capitalistic economy.
In a universe of this scope, you are free to discover your own place, be it in the form of a humble trader ferrying goods from system to system, a despicable pirate preying on anyone foolish enough to cross your path, a heroic combat pilot lancing through the fray as you battle for your faction, or a mighty business icon leading a corporation with hundreds of employees.
To accomplish any or all of this, your main tools will include a diverse array of sophisticated equipment, spaceships, and social interfaces, but you’ll also need a strong business acumen, cunning combat strategies, and often pure Machiavellian thinking.
Constant Development and Expansions Included in Subscription
All of our resources are focused on further developing the EVE universe with the constant addition of features in the form of patches and larger expansions, all at no additional cost to the subscriber. EVE has a dedicated storyline team and full 24/7/365 Game Master support, along with an extensive volunteer system, the Interstellar Services Department, that includes bug hunting, new player guidance, events, and moderation.
- Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
- Player Run Economy with 33 regional market systems.
- Unique Offline Skill Advancement with over 150 skills that allows for offline training.
- Free-form Professions ensures no limitations on professions. Be a trader, fighter, industrialist, researcher, hunter, pirate or a mixture of them all.
- Ships and Unlimited Customization with 100 different player ships and over 3.800 different modules.
- Player Research and Manufacturing where ships and modules fully manufacturable and researchable by players.
- Dynamic Tactical Combat with combat situations ranging from small skirmishes to 100 player fleet battles.
- Extensive Player Interaction with 5.000 Player corporations and player alliances create a unique and intense political environment.
- Unique Character Creation featuring 10 bloodlines in 4 races ensures every characters portrait truly is unique.
- Detailed Player Corporation Management
Players can group them selves in Player corporations, corporations divisions and gangs.
- Faction and Agent System with 20 NPC Factions and 170 NPC corporations containing a mission system with over 5600 NPC Agents to interact with.
- Encounters in Space with 5.000 solar systems and 5.000 stations, 14.000 stargates, 43.000 planets and 230.000 moons in 40 different regions.
- An extensive communication system including EVE Mail, private conversations and player created channels.
- Over 250 types of in-space NPC's including pirates, law enforcement, civilians and convoys.
- Access to EVE Insider, a special subscriber only website.
Game StatsAdd to Game Library
78,219 hours played